Hi, @firebird71 and @darkjeric .
I checked how stylus pen works in ClipStudioPaint Pro.
- Pressure Sensitivity is effective/available, but not as stable as Wacom traditional Stylus. You may need to calibrate a few times.
- Button 1: erase (draw with transparent color)
- Button 2: pick up color from the screen
- Response is almost good but having a little lag. (same as Autodesk SketchBook)
- Some brush tools are a bit too heavy for Hi10X (see: System Requirements | Clip Studio Paint | Clip Studio.NET).
I used CSP pro for 1.5 hour. It can be usable on Hi10X.
However, 10 inch screen may be small for you and … manufacturer support …
EDIT: I used it with just a layer. ( I usually don’t need multiple layer ). If you use tools ( layers, 3D modeler, effect, etc), more CPU performance and memory are required, probably.
I attached the picture I drew with CSP pro in 1.5 hour JFYI
Drawing using PC is inconvenient for me.