[Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver

Not possible, Intel has not developed drivers for Android since 5.0

Android 5.0 / Windows 10 / Dual OS
which one should I prefer?

Although the Android of that tablet has become obsolete, I would never remove it. Tablets are no longer manufactured with both systems. I keep, and use, a 2015 Chuwi Vi10 Pro.
And Windows stays updated

1 Like

Hola buenas noches tendría los drives completos de windows para
chuwi hi12 q64g45170700763 cw1520 z8350
instale windows limpio y no tengo los drives y la aplicación para pasar de windows a android
desde ya muchas gracias

Hello good night, I would have the full windows drives for
chuwi hi12 q64g45170700763 cw1520 z8350
install windows clean and I don’t have the drives and application to move from windows to android
From already thank you very much

I downloaded and installed Android 8.1 from https://www.android-x86.org

I need to install drivers to activate touch screen and other devices.

How Do I Install Tablet Compatible Android Version?
I only want to install Android

La aplicación para pasar de Windows a Android en éste enlace.
Sólo tienes que descomprimir en el escritorio

Los drivers: click aquí

1 Like

Android 5.1 Problems;

• Screen Does Not Rotate When You Rotate Tablet
  • Battery % don’t
  • I cannot delete Excess pages on the Home Screen

I Solved The Whole Problem;

• If the Computer Does Not Recognize the Tablet = Android SDK Download /Setup / Run as Administrator, Only Android Usb Driver to Install.

• Intel Flash Tool Download / Setup / Run as Administrator: Connect Tablet and Computer, Press Tablet Power and Volume Buttons.

• Seeing the Program Tablet: Select the flash.json file in the Hi12 Andorid cht_cr_mrd_w-flashfiles-userdebug.softteam_P02A_Ilife_C122_E_NG_W_DS_V1.0.7 folder and click Start Flash

• Clean and Smoothly Welcome to Android 5.1

Hola muchas gracias , tendria la actualizacion de la bios , anda todo perfecto solo tengo problemas con el driver de la tarjeta sd
Hi, thank you very much, you will have the bios update, everything is perfect, I just have problems with the sd card driver

hello
I wanted to ask if links to tutorials are still working? every time I get message that they are private or removed.

The link has been updated and you can use it

Hi, my Chuwi Hi12 is with Atom Z8350 Q64G45170400XXX I reinstalled Android using Intel Flashing program but it wiped out all Windows partitions and white welcome screen where I could choose which system start disappeared now. I can see few links on the top of this page to download windows images for my Q64G45170400XXX tablet but none of them seems to be working anymore. Can you check them and relist them again. Thank you.

Hello! I need BIOS for my Chuwi Hi12. S/N is Q64G45171102280. Other BIOS firmwares posted in these theme are not working.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pm3lcfej11q1x9z/Q64G45170900XXX.rar/file You can use this one.

Write to service@chuwi.com.

thank you

but still I have problem with the procedure. I only see blue screen. installation is not moving further.
I wrote an email chuwi. we will see.

Hello,

I want to reinstall my HI12 (Q64G45160604709) so I try to download all the files.
There ara lot of dead links :
Windows
Android Remix 2.0
and Chuwi Driver x64

is that please possible to have good links for this files ?
Are they good for my HI12 ?

Thanks a lot !

Accidentally trying recover my windows partition to its original (actually there is working win 10 home evaluation build 18985.vb release 190913-1426) somehow I got back white start menu with os selector Android/Windows and that repaired my boot loop - which was annoying to start android I had to keep +volume after reboot and to start windows I had to go to the bios and choose in boot options override windows boot.
How it happened I can’t explained but there are steps what I did: after another unsuccessfully try to recover my windows from pen drive (this time the whole screen was blue and after about minute tablet shut down) I started my working evaluation copy on tablet then from menu start, settings, recovery, advanced start-up, restart now got me to blue screen with options then chose use device and chose my windows recovery pen drive because I still wanted to recover my original windows and after restart white menu with os selection appeared… but unfortunately windows recovery process still hung with blue screen.

1 Like

Hi12 Camera Driver:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/abzpoe4cwpld5mt/Hi12_Camera_Driver_20170622.rar/file
touch screen driver:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/joo0orub6zrvx8a/TP_driver_1704-.rar/file