Hi13 touchscreen not working after format

Hello! i recently reinstalled Win10 in my Tablet and now touchscreen is not working and I can’t find the drivers. Double driver couldn’t install those drivers. :confounded:

If you have a copy of the drivers when it worked, taken with doubledriver, the same driver is valid but you may need to disable Windows protection for non-digitally signed drivers.
Do it the way I wrote in another thread: Time to install the drivers. It stands to reason that, after a clean installation of Windows, the system does not recognize the drivers for non-Intel devices. This happens on any device of any brand. Then, we must install the drivers that Windows could not install. To do this, after downloading the drivers for our model of tablet or laptop and unzipping them in a storage folder of the device, disable Windows protection for unsigned driver installation. To disable this protection, press start, restart with the shitf key held down and restart now. When you reboot, an advanced reboot screen will open where you must press 7 or F7 to disable protection and it will reboot normally.
It is time to go to the device manager, by clicking the start button with the right mouse button and choose the device manager from the menu, and see in the device tree the drivers that are not installed correctly. (they have a yellow triangle). You must right click each of them, driver properties, update driver. On the next screen, choose the option under “search for driver software on the computer”. On the next screen “choose from a list of drivers available on the computer” and on the next screen you must click on the use disk button; The browser will open and select the folder where you have unzipped the downloaded drivers, checking the option to search in subfolders. The system will install the device driver. You must repeat this process with each device with a yellow triangle. Note that if you restart, the protection will be activated again, so you must activate it again when you have to install a driver.