HiPad Pro Flickering Screen

Hi all.
My Hipad Pro just arrived. But sadly, since day one, the screen is constantly flickering at all times. Doesn’t matter what app I am using.
I have tried factory reset, disabling the auto brightness and also disabling GPU overlay.
Nothing seems to work.

The problem also occurs in Safe Mode and even during boot sequence (when Chuwi logo appears), which makes me think that it should be a hardware problem. But on the other hand, the flickering appears to increase it’s frequency as I install apps. For example, short after the boot the screen flicker (blink dark for a split second) around 5 times a minute. But as I open email, install apps and open Kindle software it starts to blink really fast. Like 5 times every ten seconds. That makes me believe that it might have something to do with battery, temperature or memory.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

The tablet is brand new, doesn’t show any signs of damage to screen or any part whatsoever.

Hello,
Not have this issue but I haven’t play with it too much. I have another issue :wink:
Be carefull to the update if you don’t yet perform it! See:

Thanks. I also updated the tablet upon first use/configuration. I am not sure if the problem started with the update, since it was one of the first things I did with it, together with Android login/config.

I would appreciate a way to downgrade this last update to check if it have something to do with my problem, but apparently there is no way to downgrade it.

I would advise you to return it back to the store

Yeah. I was trying to avoid that since I’ve imported the tablet and payd the propper custom taxes… So the process of sending it back, besides being a a lot of work, would probably render the taxes I’ve payd money down the drain…

You will at least get some of the money back, it’s better than being left with a broken tablet and no money

1 Like

I have not update my Hipad Pro via OTA yet. Waiting for the official firmware with flash tool.
Not having your issue yet. If you still have this issue going on, I would recommend factory reset your device.

On my side (see HiPad Pro bricked after update), my tablet is now without any display. Power-on/restart (after long press) is OK but no logo, no Android, nothing … :sob:

Have you tried factory reset? I guess this issue is caused by the update that you took recently. There might be some firmware error writing during you OTA update.
This should be fixed by flashing official firmware.

Open a ticket at the seller and get an exchange or refund.

Hello
I have the same problem. Did you solve this issue?

Thanks, but it did not worked. I returned it to the store. They will send me a new one.

THIS TABLET CAN BE THROWN TO THE TRASH. USELESS. I WILL NOT BUY TABLETS FROM ALIEXPRESS EVER.
THE FLICKERING GOTTEN WORSE AND I MY SCREEN DIED AND I CANNOT TURN IT ON.

TRASH TRASH TRASH.

After flashing GSI ROM on Hipad Pro, I noticed that the system partition of this tablet is different from the tabelt what I used to have. This might cause overlapping in updating the system via OTA. So updating this tablet would be best by flashing tool, which is not out yet.

@Fredericoaguiar did you send it back to the seller? I got the same problem and I’m looking if there is other solution besides that.

Também estou com o mesmo problema, e não consigo resolver.