How to apply for after-sales service for your chuwi products

Hi, everyone,

Good day!

We are very appreciate that you buy Chuwi product and support Chuwi. In order to provide a better service, Chuwi has built after-sales service station in Europe and Russia at present.
If your tablet has any problem. You can contact us first and we will deal with it for you (if it is software problem).

If we can’t deal with your problems, such as hardware problem or you need change the accessories, please finish the sheet that i have attached ( https://chuwiinnovationtechnologyshenz.box.com/s/9bugcnyqbiaz0t1sfdmsf8i25wleonvf), and we will submit it to our after-sales service station and they will contact you and repair the tablet for you.

If it is in warranty period, any failure caused by non- human causes will be identified by our engineer that the items will be get free maintain.( Note: Chuwi maintains full rights to interpretation,for quick to identify and deal with machine problems,please provide us the clearly photos or the complete video to show the issues with your machine) . But you need to provide purchased record screenshot and order number and Pay shipping for the machine, the freight return to you should be payed by us, thank you very much.

Everyone has any after-sales problem, you can send the email to aftersale@chuwi.com, we will reply you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
CHUWI

16 Likes

Sir,
I bought a Chuwi HIBook 10 Pro dual operating system recently., and bought a corresponding Chuwi pen to work with it. The first thing I noted was that the Chuwi pen was not working with it either in windows or in android.
On investigation, I realized that in windows:

1. Windows ink was not installed in the windows 10
  2. The system did not detect secondary display in windows, hence I cannot make use of the HDMI to connect to externel display.
  3. I cannot under android use the HDMI outlet also
  4. The system does not keep time settings. Under windows I have to manually set the time as it does not even synchronize time automatically. Under Andriod, it updates the time once there is internet connection.
    Can you help with solve these problems?

Thanks ,

Bukkiie

It does not count if your tablet is new or used. If used, will the previous owner have installed new systems that do not include the necessary drivers?The stylus you have bought, is the Hipen 2, black? The Hipen 2 is the only one compatible with your tablet.
When you answer my questions I will guide you with the most appropriate solution

1 Like

Thanks. The pen i bought was black HIPEN 2.

1 Like

I sent the device to chuwi. I received a notification that it was delivered. The service won’t respond to my messages. Once they sent a message saying they didn’t take the device.

Chuwi regrets. The wifi incident is very bad. There are three chuwi in my wlim. 2 have hi10 plus one hi12. All of them are hardly connected from the next room. Previously there was hi12 and it was difficult to connect. Definitely don’t take chuwi!

2 Likes

I’ve sent a mail to the chuwi aftersale service a few days ago but still no response yet, in general how long does it take to have a reply ?

2 Likes

Then,please send me your email address.

I’m in the Philippines and I think CHUWI could penetrate here the market since the product is affordable with a better quality. Recently I convinced my sister to make a future purchase of your products because she saw mine my LapBook Pro and she likes it. She knows that I’m not using bad products so I did convinced her. She will make a purchase maybe on December as a Christmas gift for herself.

Recently, I made an email to the aftersales like if I could be one of your marketing guy like for example for the Facebook Advertising or social guy.

2 Likes

Thanks !!

Within 24 hours. aftersale@chuwi.com.

Maybe your email has been identified as spam by the system. Please tell me your email address.You can send me a private message if you mind making it public.

I regret that I bought Chuwi, 2 hi12 and now hi10 plus is broken. Service responds too late. They say 15 business days, but unfortunately they don’t keep their promise. I paid, they don’t answer. They said the mainboard will change. How long can it take to replace the mainboard. I won’t buy never chuwi again. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

3 Likes

Never answer for 24 hours to me. You are terrible and lier :angry::angry::angry:

2 Likes

Please,take it easy.We just had a weekend

Only weekend? Alltime you are!!!

1 Like

Please, please keep the manners in accordance with the requirements of the forum. I understand your anger but the insult will not fix your problem or get more speed in the solution.

Maybe your email has been identified as spam by the system. If you don’t mind, please send me your email and I will forward it to the after-sales department to see what is going on.

Be open to criticism. Not insulting. Let people hear the truth. I’ve been doing plenty of information about the chuw already in Turkey.

1 Like

Is this insult?

Calm down, I assure you that he is doing everything possible to receive an answer