How to get a new panel

Good dear ma/ sir my chuwi CWI542 has panel issues so am requesting for a new panel and storage and keyboard

Hello, welcome to the forum. The forum purpose is to be a collaborative environment where users can help each other with issues based on experience and known solutions.

To request new parts due to malfunction and/or defects, you should contact Chuwi directly on and provide details about device as model, serial number, if it still under warranty, etc.