How to reset bios? Black screen

Can you post screenshots of the BIOS menu with the key combination to reset the BIOS to defaults? It would be really helpful.

The bios will charge to factory settings if you disconnect the battery for a few minutes

Thanks for your reply Manonegra, will try and open the tablet up now and see? Any pointers? I’ve seen two screws under the stand, will take that out, and hopefully will figure out where the spudgers go to lift the screen up.

So, I opened it up, and disconnected the battery for one hour and it reset the BIOS! However a word of caution, the connectors are extremely flimsy, and will break.

I’m experiencing the same problem. I just bought my chuwi lapbook pro a month ago and when I opened it this morning it was alright , I was just checking files for my due assignment but suddenly the screen turned all white. I thought it was just the laptop lagging so I simply press the power button then when I turned it on again it gave me all black screen. I literally don’t know what to do, please, can someone help me?

Did you remove the battery? Do I need to wait for my battery to drain? I’m unfortunately experiencing the same problem right now. My laptop gave me all black screen. Please can someone help me?