Installing Windows 11

Hi, how do we install Windows 11? I keep getting the TPM 2.0 error. I have tried all the workarounds to bypass the TPM 2.0 check (which worked on my other computer) but Windows 11 just refuses to install on my Minibook.

Solution found!

Download and run this file:

You should also do this:

And this TPM registry fix:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e

Hi.
Iā€™m already using Windows 11 well. For how to apply Windows 11, refer to a channel run by a Korean YouTuber. I hope it helps other people, too.
This YouTuber lives in Australia, so it is possible to communicate in English.
By clicking on the title below, you can watch the YouTube channel I referred to.

How to install it even on a PC that does not support Windows 11. This is a method that does not require TPM and does not require UEFI settings.

1 Like

Hi! This video is in the Korean language. Canā€™t understand. Can you please describe the procedure? Thanks.

There is already an official windows 11 upgrade on the windows update, chuwi minibook 8 J4125 has passed the requirements.

1 Like

I just update my MiniBook 2022 version, works perfect everything in Win 11.

where can I download the drivers for CHUWI MINIBOOK 8 inch?
thanks!

Use the search function!

thanks for your help I finally conquer the problem and finish the instllation.

Hiā€¦ recenly I reinstalled win 11 for my Minibook x, and the touchpad and touchscreen is not workingā€¦ can you tell me the driver for touchpad and touchscreenā€¦?

Minibook X driver problem solved with this file: minibook x
Literaly you must install the driver one by one by clicking all the .exe files, and right click then install the ā€œsetup informationā€ filesā€¦ Thanks.