Is it worth repairing this?

I got a working Chuwi gemibook pro. But as you can see, the hinges broke off. It would appear that the hinges aren’t screwed into screen case but rather glued ? Is it worth repairing or just sell for parts ? If its worth it - how would you repair this ? Glue only obviously won’t be strong enough.

Generally they create plastic moulds to rebuild the broken plastic and put the hinges back in place. This may require specific tools and techniques and may be beyond the scope of most of us. That’s what laptop repair shop technicians in my country do when there’s minor physical damage.

Just a quick update. I glued the hinges back on and so far they are holding. It turns out that case is actualy metal … so once u sand the black from it, u can use metal epoxy for metal to metal bonding, which is generaly quite strong. I also fixed the fan and termals, with a little modding, before max load was 71C and fan was incredibly loud, now i get 69C load and fan is inaudible.

1 last thing is remaining, figuring out where the wifi wires were originaly located. Behind the screen there doesnt seem to be anything that the wires could attach to, usualy there is some kind of antena. Is it possible that both those wires were simply at the bottom of the screencase ? That is the part that is broken with my chuwi. If anyone has any pics of disasembly it would be great !

Let me ask my tech guys if we have here any gemibook pro dissambled and i could provide some pictures. If not, if any other user had the same issue, maybe they could help…

just follow the arrows,