LapBook doesn't turn on after sleep mode

After sleep mode with closed screen, the laptop doesn’t turn on. I tried several times to turn off pressing start button and then turn it on but when it turns on only keyboard light works and it freezes with black screen.
I tried also to open the LapBook and remove the power from battery but nothing different happened.
Ideas? Thank you!

I had the same problem with my Lapbook Pro when I had an external item plugged-into the USB port on the side. Prior to that (when nothing else was plugged-in) I was able to come back from sleep mode without issues.
My Windows Event Viewer said that it was related to the Firmware but I haven’t been able to find anything about that on Chuwi’s Website anywhere.

I had the same issue with my Hi10X. I seems to have been an issue with the display driver.

You can download Intel’s Driver support tool at https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/support/detect.html.

When I did this, it identified an issue with a driver, and allowed me to download and install the replacement.

One tip. Delete the download after installing the new driver, otherwise the installer will relaunch every time you reboot.

I hope it works with your LapBook.