Hi, need to use linux on the HI 10 X. Tried recent live distros (ubuntu 21.04, manjaro 210519). Everything seems more or less fine:
- screen rotation does not work in auto mode (but works in manual one);
- WIFI works
- Bluetooth works
- PEN works with some glitches
Big showstopper is that audio does not work. Only hdmi audio outputs are recognized, no regular audio directed to the internal speakers or the headphones.
- Has anyone succeeded making audio work in linux on this tablet?
- Does anyone know at least what the actual audio CODEC is?
- Is it necessary to have some GPIO tuned to get the audio working as it was the case in some previous HI 10 tablets?