MiniBook J4125 Headphone Jack Loose Problem

Hi Aftersales and folks,

My brand new MiniBook J4125 (bought it 3 weeks ago) has a prolbelm with Headphone Jack as follows.

When I listen to a music by plugging my headphone or speaker in the jack, it sometimes go sillence at R side, or L side, or both.
The symptom easily changes when re-plugged.

So I guessed the cause might be a loose contact around the connector, opened the back cover to examin myself, then found that the contact between the female jack and the substrate is very loose, easily the soldered terminal is lifted from the substrate when the jack gets week force.

I wrote an email to aftersale@chuwi.com 8 days ago, with a video and partnumber, for a possible support, but no response so far.

Maybe my email is captured in your spam-box.
Could you check the spam-box in your email by the following info, or maybe I’d better re-send the info on this site if it is easier for you.

Email date: 2022-06-09, 13:05 (JST)
To: aftersale@chuwi.com
Subject: MiniBook J4125 Headphone Jack Loose Problem

Hi folks, haven’t you experienced the mechanical problem with the Headphone jack?

• hirosan

i learned that the email addr for warranty service is service@chuwi.com. i contacted them, and got an arrangement for repair.

let me report about the warranty service i experienced regarding this topic.
my minibook got HK in a weak via EMS, then “unkown address” reported in tracking servic.

can anyone explain what does “DD120, LOT. 2720” mean? ( that is put before “Kung Um Road, Yuen Long, N.T Hong Kong”).

service@chuwi.com” has been not responsive for this question. dont worry the parcel seems got there finally after 1 more week of wondering around, but I am just curious and asking here.

More than one month passed after my MiniBook finally delivered to Hong Kong. During this period, I wrote three times asking the repair status, sending back date estimate, and tracking number when they return. I got one reply only, simply saying “I will send it back to you after repair”. I have to say their communication quality is not very good. Probably I shall receive my PC one day all of a sudden. I am begenning to think that I may need to bear with their communication quality if I have it repaird anyway, considering their price.

I am still waiting for the repair, after 4 months passed after I sent my MiniBook as a warranty service. The messages I got from them so far were, “I will send it back to you after repair” around 2 months passed, and “ok, i let them check it out” around 3 months passed. Maybe my PC has vanished during their service?