My Lapbbok 14.1 laptop stolen! How to track?

Hi, I had a Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 and 2 days before my laptop has been stolen from Platform. Then I immediately complain in police and completed some basic formalities. But the problem is I am trying to track the stolen location of my laptop. Is it anyhow possible to track the stolen location?

Filing a police report is crucial. The report provides a record of the theft and might be helpful if the police recover similar devices during investigations.

Yes its important but we know how they work, its a simple matter to them.
But anyway I was searching online and found this article. I was following the steps one by one and after reaching up at this point

Visit https://account.microsoft.com/devices and sign in to your account
Go to the Find My Device tab

and clicked find my device, I could not see nothing. Can you please tell me the steps which mentioned in the article, is it correct? Or anything wrong with me.

Hello Dustin,

Have you activated the feature to find devices in your Windows?
And in addition, this find devices features is not like the Iphone ones, or airtags, it depends of someone turning on the computer and connecting to a network.

Yes its activated. I have one more question, if they format my laptop, then this solution will work properly?