Possible Chuwi scam: laptop sent to service center disappeared

See my post below:

Was told to send my laptop to Chuwi in Hong Kong almost 6 months ago where it disappeared and support staff promptly ghosted me on both forum and email trail.

If support team doesn’t check on the forum, then at least let this be a warning: don’t buy their products and expect support. Lost almost $600 SGD on this.

I am so sorry for whay happened. lately was holidays for Spring Festival, later the Hong Kong repair center moved location to another area in HK, so there are some delays.
I check the forum everyday now. I checking your history and information . I will come back with some news.

Thank you for your response. Am sorry for having to resort to this post but it seemed like nothing else before was able to work. Will stand by for any hopeful news.

Regards:

• Bo

This email was sent from mobile, I apologise for any formatting or brevity issues.

1 Like

@mhmacleod As i told you i would come back. We are sending you a replacement computer. Please send me your address by private. So we can send it to you.
I apologize for the time delay

Hi Isabel:

Thanks very much for expediting this, I have gotten a response from the Service team as well, will send to both of you asap.

Regards:

• Bo

This email was sent from mobile, I apologise for any formatting or brevity issues.

Im glad, thats for what i am here. :wink:

Your computer will be sent to you i send you the tracking number by DM