Roblem with the battery of the CHUWI-LapBook Pro

I have a serious problem with the battery of the CHUWI-LapBook Pro. I bought my daughter’s laptop for school and it does not last at all. It runs out very quickly.
Do I have to buy a new one? The computer is only a few months old.

Write to service@chuwi.com

Gracias. Tienen servicio de reparación en España. A ver si hay suerte y me mandan una batería sin tener que mandar el portátil.

This happened to my child’s lapbook pro after a year of use for online classes. This worked for me:

You may need to reset the battery. To do this, first, make sure the battery is 100% charged. Shutdown windows and unplug the laptop from the charger. Turn on the laptop and boot to the bios (by pressing F8, i think). Let it sit in the bios until the battery runs out (around 7hrs). Plug the charger but do not turn on the laptop. After about 3hrs or so, the battery should be fully charged, and ready to be used as normal. You do not need to do this often, but it wouldnt hurt if you do it every 6months. Hope this helps.

Thanks!! They tell me from the after-sales service that they will provide me with a replacement battery in Spain, although now they do not have it in stock. I’ll prove what it says.