See this post if you have problems with touchscreen (dead zones, inverted axis, etc)

ENGLISH:

Hello everyone,
I have had a few days with problems on the touch screen of my chuwi HI10X after installing the driver update for the HiPEN H6.

As many of you in the forum will know, once you run the new HiPEN H6 configuration, the axes are reversed. Many others also know that there is another configuration file that returns the axes to their nominal state, but leaves dead zones on the screen (in the form of +)

Talking to CHUWI (aftersales, service or aliexpress shop) is the same as talking to a wall, so i had put to work to solve the problem myself. And I have succeded by creating a new configuration file from scratch.

I leave you the attached files and the instructions to follow (the instructions are in HID_GT7385.zip (HID Config)…

ESPAÑOL:

Hola a todos,
Llevo unos días con problemas en la pantalla táctil de mi chuwi HI10X después de haber instalado la actualización del driver del HiPEN H6.

Como bastantes en el foro sabréis, una vez ejecutas la nueva configuración de HiPEN H6, los ejes se invierten. Otros tantos, tambien saben que existe otro fichero de configuración que devuelve los ejes a su estado nominal, pero dejan zonas muertas en la pantalla (en forma de +)

Hablar con CHUWI (aftersales, service or aliexpress shop) es lo mismo que hablar con una pared, me he puesto manos a la obra para solucionar yo mismo el problema. Y lo he conseguido creando un nuevo fichero de configuración from scratch.

Os dejo los ficheros adjuntos y las instrucciones a seguir (Las instrucciones están en el fichero HID_GT7385.zip (HID Config)…

HID Config
HID Drivers

ENGLISH:
Note: the HIDclass.zip (HID Drivers) file will only work if you don’t have the driver installed correctly. Remember that for those of us who have Goodix GT7385, we must have I2C HID Device instead of GoddixDrivers. This driver will also solve the error 10 that several people have had.

ESPAÑOL:
Nota: el fichero HIDclass.zip (HID Drivers )solo servirá en caso de que no tengas el driver correctamente instalado. Recuerda que para los que tenemos Goodix GT7385, debemos tener Dispositivo HID I2C en vez de GoddixDrivers. Este driver además, solucionará el error 10 que les ha salido a varias personas.

it has been useful to you? / ¿Te ha sido útil?

0 voters

3 Likes

Ah, the HIPEN H6 pressure its working with this config and drivers!

so, my theories right about this one. even CHUWI’s aftersales don’t have exact solution about this. thanks for your work.
this is my thread before anyway HI10 XR touchscreen not accurate - #2 by ekorafli

That is, Chuwi once he sells his products, he is not interested in giving correct attention to his customers. But hey, for this problem in question, we already have the solution. As I have more problems I will publish new software / firmware. Now I am developing a program to customize and improve the performance of the official installation of windows 10 on the tablet ((it will be compatible with any tablet / PC)

2 Likes

my new dear friend…thank you so much…i find the solution for a couple days…and do whit your post, follow exactly your orders and my Hi 10XR work same like a factory restore…some times the miracles happens…thanks!!!..

1 Like

nice idea…include chuwi Hi 10 XR?..thanks!

Yes, the problem has been solved and tested on a chuwi 10XR =)

I am happy that is was useful for you! = D

das finde ich super, auch ich habe probleme mit dem CHUWI Hi10 Q64 G42180200750. bei mir funktoniert alles bis auf Touchscreen.

wenn du eine idee hast wie ich das regeln kann, wäre ich dier dankbar

grüße

Oh my god, since last night I try to reset my crazy touchscreen chuwi and finally I solved with your files a really great job thank you so much so now everything works perfect

I have consulted and tried everything. I must honestly conclude that it is a very bad decision to acquire such equipment (Chuwi Hi10X). It just doesn’t work. I do not recommend under any circumstances.

Amigo Muchas Gracias por toda la ayuda que brindas. yo tengo el problema al actualizar
el driver del lápiz la pantalla queda mal, al realizar la calibración de windows queda bien pero con una cruz en mitad de la pantalla sin respuesta táctil. me imagino que se debe a que el archivos está hecho para una resolución 2k pero mi tabla es de 1920x1080. Mi pregunta es, es muy difícil hacer los archivos cfg tengo el programa de goodix que se supone sirve para hacer los calibrados pero al abrirlo no me detecta el dispositivo a calibrar

Funciono perfecto, Chuwi hi10 XR muchas gracias amigo

Thanks, It worked!
It fixed dead zone and misalignment issues.
I can’t belive that official Chuwi does not have answer to this problem.

Hola. No me funciona el sistema con el h6, chuwi Ubook pro y W11.
Es una pena, pero no va
Me podéis ayudar???
Gracias

Don’t work on Hi10X Q128GH62053046

Check this, its solved my problem -Touchscreen and pen deadzone FINALLY SOLVED

Thanks. Is the dead-zone frequently at the bottom of the screen, across its full width, only when the keyboard is plugged in? This makes the start bar inaccessible! Only effects the pen - finger works fine.

Es el que lleva el Intel n4120? Es que estoy en las mismas.

[quote=“weto91, post:1, topic:22352”]
En mi bios no aparece Goodix GT7385 me sale GT7385 a secas, serán los mismos archivos? Aunque los drivers ya no están disponibles para poder probarlo. Gracias