Standby issue hi10 x

Hello everyone,

just want to add that I’m having the same issue with Hi10XR not waking up from sleep with the power button.
My friend and I purchased same model, his is working fine, mine does not. A mystery.

So far I have done following:

1. Clean re-install of Windows 10 (because I had the wake-up issue). When that was done, some device drivers were missing (accellerometer and others) so I went to additional updates in Windows Settings and downloaded all driver updates listed there.
  2. After that, only few devices were showing up in the Device Manager as unknown. I’ve downloaded files from following link ([Double Driver] Hi10 X Fresh Install Drivers) and updated the drivers for those unknown devices by pointing to the folder with downloaded files.
    After this, all devices are showing up correctly in Device Manager however, the issue remains.

To be exact, I can wake the device with the keyboard IF AND ONLY IF it was put to sleep with the keyboard plugged in AND if the device was put to sleep by means other than pushing the power button.
Plugging the keyboard after the device has gone to sleep does not help.