Stuck on the bootup screen

Shame on them:)
In EU countries or USA it is very difficult to find a good service.
I don’t even know what to advise you, Chuwi service will probably offer you to get the motherboard replaced.
You can look for repairmen who work at home and not in big services, they are usually better.

I have also a chuwi Hi10x cw1529 window10 and I have faced Exactlly the same problem as mentioned above. After the new update, my screen is not booted up in the right manner. Sometimes it’s stuck on the bootup screen. So I don’t know how to fix it, also called their technician for checking. But he didn’t give a suitable answer.

Hi everybody i have the same problem stuck on logo and no chance to enter bios setup i try to reprogram bios download *.bin file and i have ch341 programmer with low voltage attachment and when finish process didn’t lite up at all i find working the same model and copy the bios from it but the same stuck when i put from original chip *.bin light up to logo and that is the only thing i didn’t try is to program new chip and soldered and after i’m run out my ideas. If anybody reach better successes please let me know.
Many thanks
Nedko

NECESITO ESTE BIOS POR FAVOR.
!!Información DMI
!!---------------

Fabricante: CHUWI Innovation And Technology (ShenZhen) co., Ltd
Nombre del producto: Hi10 X
Versión del producto: Cadena predeterminada
Versión de firmware: ZW-BI-101-S101GWR210-GH86B-068-E
SKU del sistema: Tablero de cadenas predeterminado
Proveedor:
Tablero de cadenas predeterminado Nombre: cadena predeterminada