[SurBook] [Tutorial] How to reinstall Windows 10 for Chuwi SurBook

The official Chuwi WINPE-stick gives no solution for getting windows updates for my Hi12.
I want to backup all the drivers with double_driver_4.1.0 and then try to install Windows 1903 from Microsoft download and then install the backuped drivers again. Do you think it wil work for Hi12 also?

Of course, it wil work

1 Like

I am using Windows Media Creation Tool downloaded from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 to create Windows ISO from my Chuwi Lapbook SE. Then I used this guide but all you have to do (in my case) was to unplug the USB before it reboots.

Hola estoy tratando de reinstalar windos 10 de esta manera en mi Herobook pero me aparece un error, que esta en la imagen, cabe mencionar que dice que no encontró la memoria eMMC, pero antes de intentar reiniciarla si estaba funcionando al menos eso creo, decidí reinstalar win 10 ya que tenia el 11 y dé repente iniciaba terminaba de cargar y unos 2 minutos me aparecía una pantalla azul diciendo que windos presentaba un error y cada que prendía igual, por eso decidí formatearla pero me sale el error alguien me puede apoyar.