SwitchNOW application reguest and drivers for cam

CHUWI Model: CWI529
Hi10 HQ64G42171104144

Please i need

1. SwitchNOW application for i will remove the dual boot option when turning on the tablet
  2. Drivers for 2 unknown devices on foto

thanks in advance

SwitchNOW application

2 Likes

swiitch to android desabled !!!
please give me drivers for my 2 unknown devices.

thanks so much for your fast reply

Please give me drivers for my 2 unknown devices:
ES Intel® Serial IO I2C

I think they’re drivers for Hi10 cam

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bww5l5j56bbi04w/HI10_H_1711XXX.rar/file

1 Like

thanks but who to use all that files?

1 Like

C109s drivens not fix unknown divices :cry:

We must then install the drivers that Windows has not been able to install.To do this, after downloading the drivers of our tablet or laptop model and unzipping them into a device storage folder, disable Windows protection for the installation of unsigned drivers.To deactivate this protection, press start, restart with the shitf key pressed, and restart now. When you restart, an advanced reset screen will open in which you must press 7 or F7 to deactivate the protection and it will restart normally.
It is time to go to the device manager, by clicking on the start button with the right mouse button and in the menu choose device manager, and see in the device tree the drivers that are not correctly installed. (they have a yellow triangle or unknown devices).You have to click on each of them with the right button, driver properties, update driver. On the next screen, choose the option below “search for driver software on the computer”. On the next screen “choose from a list of available drivers on the computer” and on the next one you must click on the use disk button; The browser will open and select the folder where you have unzipped the downloaded drivers, checking the option to search in subfolders.The system will install the device driver. You have to repeat this process with each of the devices with a yellow triangle. Keep in mind that if you restart, the protection will be activated again, so you must activate it again when you have to install a driver.

1 Like

Not success
thanks for your help

try his

1 Like

With his?
What do you mean?

click on the text

yessssssssss bro this is the correct driver !!!
thanks for all
continue the good support

1 Like

I’m glad it worked.

1 Like

swiitch to android desabled !!!
please give me drivers for my 2 unknown devices.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpKvT8-VB_88nSxV_Qg8qBIn2Te?e=3sEBBX

What is the model of your device?

where can i check that…..???

You can find it on the back of the device or on the side of the package.

Hello, Please do you still have this driver?
I have the same issue.
Thanks.