The worse service ever

Alllo ??? is anyone working at Chuwi after sales ???
i bought an aerobook pro i7 fully loaded as an early investor on indiegogo. It eventually shipped and last a month then died…
I spent 2 good months sending emails to Chuwi until I took the piss on indiegogo, only then did they contact me and I finally sent the dead laptop to their Spanish repair center at my own cost.
Then another 2 months of silence despite my emails until posting again on indiegogo which moved them to send me back a laptop, but not my original I7, they shipped an I5, so here we go again sending emails etc… and this is the lunatic message now from Chuwi :
Date: Wednesday 10 March 2021 at 09:51
To: ME
Subject: Re: URGENT / WRONG LAPTOP SENT BACK FROM REPAIR
And,
Your computer has been repaired. Now it’s back, right?
service@chuwi.com

i think my English is clear enough that it can be translated in any language of the planet,
YOU SHIPPED ME BACK AN I5 WHEN I SENT YOU AN I7.

Poor quality, sh…t service, wasted money on a computer from a company I do no trust at all anymore.

Another anecdot is that they even pretended I was possibly out of warranty… after 3 months… AHAHAH

I WANT AN I7 BACK AND ONLY THEN WILL I SHIP BACK THE USELESS I5 AND I WANT A PREPAID LABEL TO SHIP BACK.

ENOUGH MONEY WASTE !!!

Laurent

AND STILL ZERO ANSWER FROM CHUWI
NO APOLOGIES FOR CATASTROPHIC HARDWARE AND SERVICE

ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS TO LURE MORE PIGEONS LIKE US…

and now we are in APRIL and of course these dishonest thieves keep silent and not sending me back my i7 pc… not even an answer… RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY

absolute unprofessional LIARS !!!

They randomly send back an email saying they don’t understand my problem… how complicated can it be

My I7 top version died after 2 months, they replied only after 2 months again

It took 3 months to get a laptop back and they send the basic version on core I5

and they go mute as usual

LIARS AND THIEVES

RUN AWAY FROM BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY IT’S MONEY STRAIGHT TO THE TOILET !!!

THIS IS THE LATEST MAIL… JOKE…

Date: Tuesday 6 April 2021 at 08:05
To: XXXXX
Subject: Re: Re: URGENT / WRONG LAPTOP SENT BACK FROM REPAIR

I’m sorry I can’t quite understand what you mean and what you need. Can you elaborate again? It’s better to have pictures and videos attached.

This mailbox is mainly responsible for after-sales maintenance. What’s wrong with your machine?

CHUWI SERVICE

Use yandex translate tool if you don’t understand english… LIARS AND THIEVES !!!

骗子和小偷,把我的I7电脑还给我。… 你明白了嗎?

the joke continues to deliver… this is what I got from Chuwi today :
they do not honor their warranty claim, no compensation.

THEN SEND ME AN I7 FROM CHINA IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SPARES IN SPAIN

Date: Tuesday 20 April 2021 at 08:30
To:
Subject: Re: Re: URGENT / WRONG LAPTOP SENT BACK FROM REPAIR

I’m sorry,
we don’t have the i7 CPU motherboard for you to replace
service@chuwi.com