How to solve the problem of Lapbook Plus battery failure?

After installing EC, please use the equipment to the state of shutdown due to no electricity.
Then turn on the power and use 5% of the power to completely run out of electricity until the equipment cannot be turned on.(because the battery is 5% automatic shutdown)
Finally plug in the charger to charge, the EC will take effect after the device is turned on.

When you plug in your laptop, you usually find yourself greeted with a cheerful chirp from your PC, a new glowing LED indicator light, and a display that perks up and beams a bit more brightly.

i hope you liked my answer and shareit apk my answer. it was great being on this forum!

hi, can you explain well the procedure to use EC: do you have to load the contents of the file on the usb stick? Thanks

Thank you for this! This fixed my problem where my laptop suddenly turns off around 13-20% Battery Left.
What I did:

1. Formatted my Flash Drive into FAT32 then Renamed it to WINPE
  2. Extracted all the files from the Download then copied it to the newly formatted drive
  3. Turned of the Laptop, then Turned it on while Pressing Fn and F7 keys at the same time.
  4. Let the Process finish and my Laptop doesn’t turn off randomly anymore