HI12 Android Flashing issue (device not seen via USB in fastboot dnx mode))

Hello!
I’m trying to flash (following the official thread here in this Forum) the Android image on my Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot (serial: Q64G45170104341, Z8350 CPU), with Intel Platform Flash Tool and device in fastboot dnx mode. I’m using a Windows 10 PC.

The pc doesn’t see the Chuwi in fastboot dnx mode via USB.

I’ve tried without success:

• using different versions of intel flashing tool software;
  • unistalling and reinstalling android usb drivers;
  • using different usb data cables;
  • restoring Default Settings from device UEFI.

Is there a way to solve this issue? Has anybody encountered the same problem?

Thanks.

In order for the tablet to be recognized, drivers must first be loaded in Windows

What I should check? Can you please be more specific?

Thanks.

Could you link to the drivers? I have the same issue, the tablet is in DNX Fastboot mode but is not being detected on my Windows computer

Thanks for the quick reply but the tablet is not detected using fastboot and the intel phone flash tool. In your previous post, you say one needs to install drivers for the tablet to be recognized?

In the same address that I have put you there is a section of drivers that contains a link to download them

1 Like

Sorry people, but my Chuwi Hi12 Tablet died some months ago after a simple reboot. It did not turn on anymore. The technician said it’s the power circuit; he doesn’t know if he will be able to repair it or not.
Sadly to say, but this tablet gave me an incredible amount of problems since 2017.
I’ll never buy Chuwi stuff anymore.

I found the answer.

1. Right-click on intel android AD.
  2. Click Update Driver
  3. Browse my computer for driver software
  4. Let me pick from a list of device ~~~~~~~~~
  5. Android Device
  6. Android ADB interface
  7. Have disk … android_winusb.inf select - open
  1. End

Hi thanks for the driver solution, i have the same issue. i downloaded your file, i also tried this one : Intel® USB Driver for Android* Devices
Saddly my OS (Win10) don’t want to add them to the driver library
drivers adb installation failed

I have the same problem in my HI10 Plus tablet, and the program driver installation.txt tell:
x64 os
Windows version: 8.1
Installing drivers, please wait
drvinstall.exe intc_usbcomp.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_cdcserial.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_rndis.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_mtp.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_adb.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_dvctrace.inf returned 1

But according Intel web
Intel driver

Must be ZERO.

Finally I need make installation in a Windows 7 computer and the returned must be Zero.