Do you think this is gonna work with chuwi hi10x?
amazon japan link:
One customer in Japan reported CHUWI LapBook pro(12V/2A) + this product works. It seems to work with Hi10X probably.
I want to revive this thread and ask one more question.
I found these three (3) parts:
- [INIU Car Charger, 66W Total Dual Port [USB C+USB A] 6A QC 3.0 PD Car Charger Adapter, Fast Charging Metal Mini USB C Car Charger for iPhone 13 12 Pro Max Samsung S21 Google iPad Macbook Air Tablet etc : Cell Phones & Accessories (amazon.com)](https://)
- [USB Type-A QC 2.0/3.0 Trigger Power Cable 9V 12V DC 5.5 x 2.5mm Barrel Connector | eBay
- [USB 3.1 Type C USB-C to DC 5.5 x 2.5mm Power Jack Extension Charge Cable | eBay](https://)
If I connect all three (3) together, can I charge Hi10X that requires a direct 12V 2amp?
Would you be able to help me on this?
Thank you again.
I took the plunge and ordered all three (3) parts.
- 12V car charger
- USB A-type Power Cable 12V DC, 5.5 x 2.5 mm
- USB C-type Power Jack Extension Cable DC 5.5 x 2.5 mm
I received them all and tested; it works and it charges my Hi10x.
It took about 1 hour from 60% to 100%.
See the pictures; you can see the green light on the top left corner.
Now, this is very handy for my road trips and/or camping trips.