After sales support quality

Dear Chuwi team / management,

Just want to let you know I am kinda disappointed about support in any possible way.

Facebook, email or via aliexpress. The support quality via aliexpress is 0. You can write your problems and get 1 sentence copy past answer.

Facebook and email nearly 5 days no reaction. Seems not acceptable to me. Is that normal?

Sure I could try to answer all my quesiioss and probeems myself but thats not m intension when I buy multiple new laptops and a tablet from a company.

Cheers

Nils

I’m sorry for your experience. What’s the reason you contacted us?Can you tell me?I’ll do my best to help you.

Sure

IL just copy the mail as iam at airport right now.

Hey I bought the ubook pro via a promotion from official aliexpress chuwi store.

Product looks fine so far.

But the performance is horrible can’t even deal with 2 or more tabs on chrome. And it’s laggy so i think it’s tech / software based rproblem.

Iam from Germany and like to knwow how to Deal with that

Where can I redownlaoad the os? How to fix this?

Another thing is thzaz I need professional windows as I need all features. Can I just install the normlal os downloaded from Microsoft?

The biggest problem is the TouchPad as I cant configure it at all. Once I touch it just a little bit it minimize my current app/ browser
There must be a solution to fix this?!? As I can’t use it this way.

Thats really annoying. Id like to hear from you shortly.

Additional information its just the 2nd day of a few hours testing (kinda afraid of whats coming up next)

Last thing mentioned is the 1. 1 ghz processor. Where can I set up the 2.4(as even in perf. Test it don’t clock over 1.1)?? Not. Showing anywhere (maybe a wrong CPU inside?)

Attached the purchase details Fook aliexpress

Cheers Nils

Got it. Please tell me your email address and I will tell relevant departments to contact you.

1 Like

Sure take nportofee@gmail.com

Cheers

okay, :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Our after-sales department has not received your email, please send another to service@chuwi.com

1 Like

Aight I’ll forward the previous mail

Just saw I send from nils.portofee@web.de

Just send it again a few secs ago

@Management I’m trying to contact your store@chuwi.com for 2 months and don’t get any response. My order from Feb 2021 still hasn’t been shipped. If nobody contacts me asap I’ll have to report it to PayPal and request a full refund.

write to service@chuwi.com please

@manonegra222 I did that a month ago and got a response that they handle only technical post-sales issues. All other requests should go to store@chuwi.com
Order from Feb 22 still not shipped, if I don’t receive it this month I’m gonna escalate it to PayPal leaving bad feedback everywhere I can.

It seems perfect that you do. I can’t understand what happened to your order

I have the same problem, Nobody answers me, I don’t even know if they sent me a laptop or not, but the money was debited from the couple! Who can I contact to solve this problem, I’m generally shocked that no one answers!

I do not understand how you have not been served and why your order was not sent. Here we do not have contact with the sales part but I quote @Management in case he can do something