Trying to contact after sale support.. 😢

It’s 2 days that I am trying to get in touch with shop support, I wrote 3 emails, and sent via dedicated in app chat, probably 12 messages, no answers, nothing, I have never purchased from Chuwi and now, seeing the support at work, I want to cancel. My order, how will I do that? Is this for real in 2021??
Please suggest anything that could help
Thank you in advance

Hi, I’m in the same situation. Almost 1 month and I’m still looking forward with receiving the HiPad Plus.
Support or Sales dosn’t answer…
Today I’ve got from the Post Office that they stopped shipment because Chuwi has not paid for shipping. But I’ve paid compleme summ ofthe order and it was said that I had freeshipping due to order over 150,01

I’ve got an answer from support today. So, maybe You have to wait a bit also… or try contact on store@chuwi.com

Hello, I received it in 10 days, and it’s a very nice device, just be patient, for the price is really worth it
Too bad it doesn’t support pencils and so far I couldn’t find any cover to protect it
I suggest you to buy a 128gb SD card, to expand the storage to 256 GB and you are fine, it will work really nicely(don*t expect too much, it is not an iPad pro, but it doesn’t costs 1300 euro too… :sweat_smile:)

:frowning: hate to hear this.

I’m in the same situation… Before CHUWI was at least replying to my email… Now no response at all. I’m going to report it to PayPal