Chuwi lapbook pro Battery drained to 0% while powered off

Brand new Chuwi lapbook pro complete shutdown for few days, yet when i try to power it on nothing happens, not even a short LED blink. Laptop starts normally when it’s charging (or is charged). If i shut it down after it’s fully charged again and try to power it on a week or so later it’s dead again - empthy battery while being completely shutdown.

I tried fast boot off, lid settings, sleep settings, bios checked etc. Annoying.

Reset the default power settings and make sure the power button setting is off.
Once this is done, when you turn off the laptop, do not close the lid and check the next day if the battery has not drained.
If it continues to drain the next day, my advice is to do a system restore: startup, configuration, update and security, recovery, reset this PC

Perhaps Windows 10 woke it up without your noticing. That has happened to me as well. I changed power options to hibernate it after a period of inactivity so that it would not drain under these circumstances.

If you know how to use Windows Event viewer [%windir%\system32\eventvwr.msc /s] you can check the log of wakeups at
Log - System,
Source - Power-troubleshooter,
EventID - 1.
The log tells you when it woke up. Look in the ‘General’ tab for the reason it did so.

You’ll also find suitable guidance in www.TenForums.Com

Denis

(English)
Hello:
Same problem around here with a CHUWI Hi13 (Windows 10). The battery was draining even in off mode. I checked and tested changing all the system settings in the power settings:

• suspension
  • hibernation
  • mode in which the shutdown and sleep buttons acted
  • etc.

and nothing here. The battery was completely discharged from one day to the next, if not completely, it was practically exhausted.

Fiddling with the configuration I have found the problem (at least for me). It turns out that with one of the latest updates to Windows 10 (because I’ve been with this problem for more than a month and, remember, there have been about 3 updates) the system activated the “Location” service, something that I know for sure that I had purposely left it deactivated since I had my tablet-PC and I wondered if that was not what could have changed and was causing the problem. Said and done. It has been to deactivate the Location service and my battery rests in peace again when I permanently turn off the device (exclusively turn off, or suspend, or hibernate, or any other way).
I leave an image of where this service can be deactivated, in case it can be of help to the rest. It is in the Windows side panel and is accessed by dragging the edge of the screen from right to left (on touchscreens) or with the Win + A key combination:

(See image below, in the spanish version)

I hope this can help others, because I have desperately searched for solution (in fact, it was the reason I entered here, in this forum) and I have not found it anywhere.

All the best.

(Spanish)
Hola:
Mismo problema por aquí con una CHUWI Hi13 (Windows 10). La batería se descargaba incluso en modo apagado. Revisé y probé cambiando todos los ajustes del sistema en la configuración de energía:

• suspensión
  • hibernación
  • modo en el que actuaban los botones de apagado y suspensión
  • etc.
    y nada. La batería se descargaba íntegramente de un día para otro, si no completamente, prácticamente se quedaba exhausta.

Cacharreando con la configuración he dado con el problema (al menos para mí). Resulta que con una de las últimas actualizaciones de Windows 10 (porque llevo ya algo más de un mes con este problema y, que recuerde, se han producido unas 3 actualizaciones) el sistema activó el servicio de “Ubicación”, algo que sé fehacientemente que yo había dejado a propósito desactivado desde que tengo mi tablet-PC y pensé si no sería eso lo que había podido cambiar y estar causando el problema. Dicho y hecho. Ha sido desactivar el servicio de Ubicación y mi batería vuelve a descansar en paz cuando apago definitivamente el dispositivo (apagar exclusivamente, ni suspender, ni hibernar, ni ningún otro modo).
Dejo imagen de dónde se puede desactivar este servicio, por si os puede servir de ayuda al resto. Está en el panel lateral de Windows y se accede arrastrando de derecha a izquierda el borde de la pantalla (en pantallas táctiles) o con la combinación de teclas Win+A:

Espero que esto pueda ayudar a otros, porque he buscado desesperadamente solución (de hecho, fue la razón por la que entré aquí) y no la he encontrado por ninguna parte.

Un saludo.