Chuwi laptop free book touchscreen will not charge

I purchased my Freebook laptop 8/23 from Walmart.com (SN: ZFreeBCY2H220201115)
Problems with laptop since day one w/double screen. After numerous text to Chuwi, they say mail back to them out the country. Needless to say, now the laptop will not open/charge. I’m not sure I have the correct power cord. Chuwi does not offer replacement cords. Please help

What do you mean that the touchscreen will not charge?
Could you explain a little better what is exactly the problem? because i am not sure i cand understand clearly

Laptop would not charge on 1st charger port. Have yet to use this laptop since purchasing 8/23. Tried numerous times to reset to factory. Will not reset. Screen is duplicated , line going across and multiple screens on top, under…. distorted. Have been trying since 8/23. Restarted troubleshooting since this past Friday, once it finally charged on the second charger port

Then is probably hardware problems. Why you did not contact us since you started having issues? Because now cannot be replaced, just repaired as Chuwi support told you. Maybe you could try to send it to a local shop and see if they can guide you better about the charge issue?

I contacted you the day I received this tablet and it took you several weeks to reply…. Your answer was to return to China… please don’t call me a lie’er… I sent numerous pictures and video of the issue. Check your emails

Now, I read the emails . Forum and support are separated but we communicate. As i saw, my colleagues advised you to send it to repair at that time when you contacted them. This seems to be a hardware issue. Actually the only way to repair is to send to China. Because The screen issue is added.
For the charger is possible we can send one to you, to see if that would solve the charging issue but as you commented is not sure that would help as it seems hardware.

Last week I was informed via email that you will refund my funds seeing as I have no way of traveling to China, let alone shipping fees to China.