Chuwi Minibook doesn't work

When the minibook is off and I connect it to the charger absolutely nothing happens; no light goes on, no current flows, nothing. (this is the case with multiple chargers).
Buw when I connect the charger while the minibook is on it will just charge as normal. When I shut down the minibook while charging it remains charging. But when I disconnect and reconnect the charger nothing happens.
My indicator LED is working as normal; red means charging, blue is fuly charged. When it’s not charging the led is off.

The Minibook battery could be connected to your li-po charger; li-ion and li-po used roughtly the same charging curve. Ensure you’re using a current in the range of 200-1000 mA. It might be that your charger won’t work if it can’t handle zero-volt cells (li-ion and li-po should ideally not be discharged below 2,5 volt)

Get two thin wires (like the individual wires in a UTP cable) strip of each wire both ends and stick these wires in the battery connector (obviousely unplug the battery first), and connect these wires to your li-po charger. If that won’t work (like: if your charger can’t handle a zero-volt cell) then use a low ohmic resistor (4 to 25 Ohm) and connect these wires to a 5V usb adapter and let it charge for approx 30 minutes.