Chuwi Ubook Pro N4100 user's experiences

Hello! I would like users of the new Ubook Pro to share their experiences on the device. I have been having serious problems with my tablet and I would like to know if it’s just me or if this is happening to more people. The tablet gives me a lot of windows error (blue screen), and the web search engines such as firefox and chroma fails all the time plus the programs close very often swell, I can’t do any work. I have already installed Windows 4 times using the image that I downloaded from the forum but the problems persist. Anyone else experiencing the same problems?

I am using the UBook Pro for a week now without any problem of which you comment. Everything works perfect and the experience is satisfactory.Since you say that you have installed the forum operating system 4 times and nothing has improved, I would advise you to do a clean installation of Windows with a pendrive downloaded from the Microsoft website.

Follow the guide in this tutorial:

You must do the following:

1. Download a pendrive with Windows 10 Home multilanguage (64 Bits), with the media management tool (not ISO) from the official Microsoft site. (You can find it easily by typing “get Windows 10” in the search engine.

2. Download the drivers of your device model from this official forum, verifying that they correspond to the serial number of your device (you should always choose the previous version in case it does not match your serial number exactly).

3. Turn off the tablet and turn it on with the Windows 10 flash drive obtained in point 1, pressing F7 intermittently

4. until the Startup selection menu appears.In it, choose the pendrive and in the Windows installation program menu, select install Windows -> custom installation.

5. In the window that asks “where do you want to install Windows”, you must delete (selecting one by one and clicking on the X to remove) all existing partitions and once you have removed an unallocated space of almost the capacity of the SSD. You must select that unallocated space as an installation destination, without formatting anything or creating partitions, since the Windows installation program will take care of everything.

6. When requesting the Windows key number, click on “I don’t have a password”, since Windows will be activated automatically with the first Internet connection.

7. When the installation is finished, it is time to install the drivers. It is logical that, after a clean installation of Windows, the system does not recognize the drivers of non-Intel devices. This happens on any device of any brand. Then, we must install the drivers that Windows could not install. To do this, after downloading the drivers for our tablet or laptop model and unzipping them into a device storage folder, disable Windows protection for installing unsigned drivers. To deactivate this protection, press start, restart with the shitf key pressed and restart now. When you restart, an advanced reset screen will open in which you must press 7 or F7 to deactivate the protection and restart normally.

8. It’s time to go to the device manager, by clicking the start button with the right mouse button and in the menu choose the device manager, and see in the device tree the drivers that are not installed correctly. (they have a yellow triangle). You must click on each of them with the right button, the driver properties, update the driver. On the next screen, choose the option under “search for driver software on the computer.” On the next screen “choose from a list of available drivers on the computer” and on the next one you must click on the use disk button; The browser will open and select the folder where you unzipped the downloaded drivers, checking the option to search in subfolders. The system will install the device driver. You must repeat this process with each of the devices with a yellow triangle. Note that if you restart, the protection will be activated again, so you must activate it again when you have to install a driver.I hope it helps you. If in doubt, ask and you will receive an answer.

3 Likes

Where did you find windows image for ubook pro? Please share the link

here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8kwdsgk76f67v/Ubook

Is this link from this tread [Ubook] [Official Version] Chuwi Ubook Windows download ? It seems to be windows image for a regular ubook, not pro

Instalando el windows oficial desde el sitio de Microsoft me sigue dando el mismo error! Yo creo que estos en Black friday vendieron toda la porqueria que tenían en el almacén jeje

this is the only image you can get in the forum! So regret spending my money on this!! What is wrong with your tablet by the way?

you can install pure windows image from microsoft site, how I did. Make sure to do everything to save your license key. And then you need only stylus driver that you can find here Ubook pro drivers .Then you need dpft and sensors drivers https://drive.google.com/file/d/1znKBhkuy-Nqkb2F7zfKwOfY1l-IMXIJE/view?usp=sharing . And then just wait until chuwi will release windows image for ubook pro. Good luck!

1 Like

Done but still getting the blue screen

Can you share with us a photo of your blue screen? Or error number of it?

they are many I just got now during installation PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA but I have got like 10 different error already

Another error during installation

Puedes entrar en Windows? Si es así, prueba a entrar en modo seguro, apagar y encender de nuevo.
Para ir a modo seguro ve a inicio, configuración, actualización y seguridad, recuperación, inicio avanzado, reiniciar ahora. Se apagará y encenderá de nuevo y saldrá una pantalla de inicio para cambiar la configuración, en ella pulsa 4 o F4 que debe ser inicio en modo seguro… Una vez que arranque, cierra de nuevo Windows y enciende normalmente