Coreboox X out of Stock

Hi all,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum. I’d love to buy a Corebook X, shipped to Ireland, but they are all out of stock in Europe. Does anyone on here know when they will be available again, or where I could find such info?

thanks
PAt

2 Likes

Hi, @Beaufort1967

If you need immediate reply, please contact store@chuwi.com

1 Like

Hey,
There is no official date for the restock of the Corebook X, you can try to check the Status on other Stores like gearbest or AliExpress.

1 Like

@Beaufort1967 You will find the Stores here

1 Like

Thanks for replies. I checked on Friday and it was back in stock in Spanish store so bought there. I had emailed store@chuwi.com before then to check availability and they came back yesterday to say it would be available in late March :yum:

It’s currently out of stock and I’m waiting to get a delivery day.

So, I’ll wait and see. Maybe they got a return and I was in the right place to order.

1 Like

@Beaufort1967 I’m just like you waiting for a laptop from Spain. Let’s wait together :slight_smile:

Did you get a shipment date yet?

No, “Fulfillment Status” is “Unfulfilled”

The wait goes on. :grinning:

1 Like

I m waiting too, i buy on 20th feb, but still like you.

I received my Corebook X yesterday. Already done all the necessary tests. The only thing that bothers you is the fans.

Good news! Did you get tracking info before that, or did it just arrive?

Get BlueMail for Android

10.03 Chuwi Store sent me a track number for UPS delivery, the laptop was easily tracked

:+1::+1:

Get BlueMail for Android

has your laptop already been shipped to you?

No, no notification of shipment yet.

Get BlueMail for Android

When did you order, by the way? I have seen in another thread that orders before 20th Feb would be shipped by March 10, otherwise it’s end of March.

I ordered Corebook on 11.02.

Thanks for update

Get BlueMail for Android

1 Like

Hopefully the laptop will ship soon. Do not worry