CoreBox 4th bricked

Hello. i bought the 4th core box in China. The product worked well for a few days. Today when turned on it doesn’t show anything on the screen but the fans start correctly and the led lights up. There is no video signal on the usbc, nor on the dp port nor on the hdmi. What can I do ? thank you

Hello ManuCE

Please contact service@chuwi.com and provide Device Model and Serial Number.
Regards

Ho fatto come mi hai detto ma nessuno mi risponde. Assistenza pessima !!

I did as you told me but no one answers me. Bad support!!

Hello

Chuwi support usually takes more than a day to answer.

When you turn on, not even CHUWI logo appears in screens ?

Regards,

It didn’t turn on initially. After a few tries I was able to turn it on again. I also did a bios reset to factory data. After I turned it off it didn’t turn on again. no more writing appears, not even the bios.

It might sound like a beginner question/advice but still, maybe it worth the try: unplug the power supply/cable from the wall socket, it *might solve the problem.
Occasionally I have kind of the same problem with Chuwi HeroBox - is plugged to the wall, it worked just fine last time, I only shut it down and next time I turn it on it just doesnt work. The only way is to plug out and then plug in and it works.

Ho provato e riprovato. Non va più. Ho staccato anche la batteria tampone ma non si accende più !

I tried and tried. It doesn’t go anymore. I also disconnected the backup battery but it doesn’t turn on anymore!