Cursor TouchPad issue

HI guys, I recently bought it and when I type (word, email,ecc) the cursor moves itself around the text and when I realized it I’ve already made a mess.
I even tried to type random words to be carefully to do not touch accidentally the pad, but it still does it.
It doesn’t always happen though, just sometimes.

Do you know how to fix it?

Ps: I’ve used a script to remove the TouchPad shortcuts (two fingers down, up, left and right) but I don’t think this is the issue.

I think it’s a hardware issue… tried everything myself with no luck. i’m on my second keyboard. This one seems to be working great! no more random moves and clicks…

I used a software of driver updating, which has installed new drivers and the problem disappeared

Which one? What’s the name?

Hello, I have the same issue with the laptop also when I scroll down it goes up immediately and been having them for weeks now and my school will be starting soon. How do I fix please help, thank you

I used driver booster, but actually after some time the problem started again. Anyway I don’t think it’s a hardware problem, because I encountered this problem on a first tablet I bought and returned and then it was the same with a new one I bought. So far, I didn’t find any solutions.