is the tablet really so slow compared to OLD
"lenovo miix 2 8 - Intel Atom Z3740 " ?
- Windows lockscreen - when you slide up to unlock, it looks like 10fps animation
- windows tablet mode - when switching between apps(left swipe), also really anoying few fps animation
- scrolling in browser, laggy and choppy(especially, when page is loading few images, or banner video). Even lightweight pages(msn.com)
what iam tryied so far:
- update intel drivers, to latest 184.108.40.20635
- change DPI scale from factory 150% to 100%
- disable font smoothing
- update to latest windows 20H2(small improvement)
Other issue someone else posted “fix”:
- whole screen dizzy after some time of browsing(not only video):
Problems with Video Playback, on the Chuwi Hi10 X
Nowhere on internet is video to show how it performs in those simple real-tasks.
Doeas anyone has tip for fixing, or is it realy bad?
Mentioned “Intel Atom Z3740” has NONE of those issues, even on HEAVY pages(facebook), scrolling, switching between aps.