How to apply for after-sales service for your chuwi products

Neconer@gmail.com

I doknt think so spam. I send 115 dollars. Sometimes answered me

1 Like

I have asked relevant departments to check, and I will inform you if there is any information.

I write this post. Goggle translate mistake! I did not insult.

Why did you delete my massage?

1 Like

If the cargo cannot be shipped due to events, also specify the products you sell out of service. Or return our money!

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

I sent you a mail more or less 10 days ago for a problem I am facing with my Corebook.

When do you think I will get an answer?

Thanks

Andrea

So maybe your message was recognized as spam by the system.tell me your email address.

Due to the riots in Hong Kong, the timing is uncertain, and you can apply for a refund if you can’t wait.

I can’t send email to aftersale@chuwi.com. It says domain at https://store.chuwi.com not found. Please help. My 2 units of Hi10Air can’t boot up at all. 1 unit DOA and 1 unit only lasted 1 day. Only managed to install original Microsoft Office and printer.

1 Like

Hello, are support in aftersale-service@chuwi.com in the name of Alisa are normal person and can normally read in English??? All I get is only:

what’s wrong with your tablet?
please send us your tablet backside serial number screenshot to confirm,
and take a video or photo of your tablet issue to show us.
Regards
Alisa

Whats wrong with this support, 3 letters with normally described problem, attached videos, pictures, serial numbers, and everytime I got this email from Alisa, with this text

1 Like

The aftersale@chuwi.com service is attended by people, it is not an automaton service. If you have written several times, in each of them, you may receive the same response. Yes and you have answered explaining your problem, and while you receive your answer, we can try to answer you here if you explain your problem and it is within our knowledge. Keep in mind that this is a forum and not a specialized technical service.

What our after-sales department does is to help you better identify problems and provide solutions.If you want to solve the problem at this time, you should cooperate with the work, right?Please be patient, I believe your problem will be solved soon.

thank you for explaining, just really weird when everything is explained as it should be, with screenshots and videos and than the same answer with like: what’s wrong with your device?

1 Like

Tell me your email address :thinking:

it’s sysorama[at]gmail.com

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
ok got it

I just bought the Ubook Pro on Aliexpress and its just one problem after another! Windows doesn’t work! It crashes all the time (lot of blue screen with different problems) Chrome doesn’t work, Firefox doesn’t work, Microsoft Store doesn’t work, the program crash and I have reinstalled Windows about 5 times already! Could you please check the messages on Aliexpress? I just open a dispute cause no one is giving me any option.

1 Like

I am from Singapore. Is there a after-sale service in this region?

My Lapbook Pro 8G 256 needs to reinstall back the original default Windows 10 software. The system was corrupted when I go into the BIOS setup screen. Can you help?

1 Like

Ho preso un HeroBook 64g 14.1 all’avvio sono arrivato alla fase
di inserire il pin e poi si Ăš bloccato .continua a girare e non finisce
l’installazione.
Mi aiutate ? , Grazie !!

1 Like

still didn’t received any information of support from you

1 Like