How to apply for after-sales service for your chuwi products

if you press ALT and TAB together you will see a box appear which is what should pop up to set the PIN. Release the ALT and TAB and type a 6 digit (non-sequential - I fell for this…) PIN and then press TAB ONLY. Press ALT and TAB together again and see if there are characters in the 1st box, if so, enter your 6 digit PIN again and press ENTER. and hey presto, it moves on. Please note that I tried clicking on the box then typing and all other variations until I got it to work.

NOTE: if it didn’t work, click the ‘X’ on the box whilst holding ALT and TAB and it will kick you back to the screen where is asks if you want to set up a pin. Clearly an issue with the set up not allowing the PIN creation pop up to appear when setting up the unit.

se premi ALT e TAB insieme vedrai apparire una finestra che è ciò che dovrebbe apparire per impostare il PIN. Rilascia ALT e TAB e digita un PIN di 6 cifre (non sequenziale - mi sono innamorato di questo …), quindi premi SOLO TAB. Premi ALT e TAB di nuovo insieme e vedi se ci sono caratteri nella prima casella, in tal caso, inserisci di nuovo il PIN a 6 cifre e premi INVIO. e hey presto, va avanti. Tieni presente che ho provato a fare clic sulla casella, quindi a digitare e tutte le altre varianti fino a quando non ho funzionato.

NOTA: se non ha funzionato, fai clic sulla “X” sulla casella mentre tieni premuto ALT e TAB e ti riporterà alla schermata in cui ti viene chiesto se vuoi impostare un pin. Chiaramente un problema con l’impostazione non consente alla finestra di creazione del PIN di apparire quando si configura l’unità.

I also had this issue and on investigation found this advice.

1. Shut down the machine.
  2. Turn off your Wifi router
  3. Turn machine on again
  4. When prompted select Do not have Wifi.
  5. Continue through set up and insert PIN.
  6. Conclude set up.
  7. Click on the Web icon bottom right.
  8. Link up your Wifi router.

Problem solved!

Why Setup hangs on Wifi Setup after keying in the PIN I have no idea.

3 Likes

Good Day,

I am writing you to apply CHUWI after sales guarantee in Russia. I ordered a LapTop CHUWI LapBook Pro 14,1 via Aliexpress in CHUWI Official Store ( order Nr 8006604208709173, device Nr Lap Q256G419112353) and got it n December 2019.

Unfortunately the LapBook broke down at the beginning of January 2020 (less then in one month) because of failure in battery charging. Problem description: The power adapter is switched on (green lamp), the power connector to the LapBook is OK, but there is still no charging and operating system can not start.

Please inform me how to apply CHUWI after sales guarantee in Russia?

1 Like

You must write to aftersale@chuwi.com

I ordered the CHUWI LapBook via CHUWI Official Store (Aliexpress) in December 2019. The LapBook broke down soon (problem with charging). I sent an email to aftersale@chuwi.com on 16/01/2020 to apply after sale guarantee, but still there is no respond. Please inform how to apply CHUWI after sale guarantee in Russia?

1 Like

Гарантия в российском сервисе распространяется только на продукцию купленную в россии, либо если производитель сам направит вас в российский сервис. В ином случае ремонт скорее всего будет не гарантийный (платный). Вы можете связаться через почту sale@chuwi.com.ru или Тел. представителя в Москве - 8 495 510 49 75.

I wrote to you at service@chuwi.com on January 21, but they didn’t answer me. Today sent message to aftersale@chuwi.com. Hope you answer me faster.

1 Like

My company brought over 300 chuwi tablet PC and we have being complaining about many issues, but there is no good respond from your company, That shows how bad your company is.
i have over 15 tablet that is not coming on, and does not have physical damage. i hope the management on this forum will give a quick respond and fast solution

1 Like

Why is aftersales service is not able to say where I can replace the batteries in Europe ? I like to pay for the change and passed all required information like description of problem and the serial number. Or other question: Does Chuwi has any after service available in Europe? Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, as you know, China is fighting the epidemic.I just got back to work today.You can describe your problem to aftersale@chuwi.com.Please understand that the reply may be later than usual during the special period.

We have a repair site in Spain. For details, please contact aftersale@chuwi.com for an appointment.

5 days no answer, 3 emails. How to get response?

1 Like

Sorry for that.As a result of just resume work soon, after - sales department early backlog of some mail.So the after-sales department is not responding as quickly as before.Please tell me your email address and I’ll help you speed it up.

Tres días sin respuesta desde ese correo.

1 Like

Then, please tell me your email address

My Hi10 pro wont read SD cards anymore. How do I perform a hard reset?

1 Like

I am patient. Still no response from after sales of Chuwi They know the issue. I just want the solution. I am ready to pay anything. I will never buy anything from Chuwi or from any Chinese brand in future, Laminating Road Mumbai India tablet repairs expert (if you can not repair here you can not repair anywhere in the world) are ready to repair but they are clueless in this case.
I will get it repaired if I know the solution
I do not want any compensation just a try before throwing brand new piece into dustbin

1 Like

I know this place and not all are very good at the skill.

That’s upto you and things do go wrong with electronic devices and that doesn’t mean all the devices from a given brand or country is bad. Have some more patience as everyone around the world is going through hard time.

Please explain your issue in detail and someone from the forum might be able to help you as chuwi team must be busy with their own regional issues due to corona virus.

Thanks

I know that the issue could be very simple. Only the manufacturer could know about it

I have clearly explained the issue on the third boot up after about a minute or so battery charged up from 84 to 86 % and suddenly the screen went blank.

First I wrote to the seller Zlazada of Bangkok, Thailand Then I wrote to the customer support of Chuwi and on face book and twitter and customer support person of Chuwi for Europe & India All told me to write to after sales of Chuwi. I sent them a snap of invoice and warranty card showing the number and the bar code. Yet they wanted the photo of the back side of the tablet I sent it to them. Then nothing.

I tried all the solutions pressings start and volume button pressing key board keys as suggested by Microsoft Nothing happened

When I connected to laptop it recognises the SSD but days it makes functioned and can not be communicated with it. Hence the problem is somewhere in the circuit

no beep sound is coming so no issue is with the RAM.

On charging, the charging side becomes slightly warm so probably no issues with charging. So either video card is dead or some IC sending power to the CPU is dead.

One issue I found from very start. I needed to press start button hard and for long time. Then CHUWI logo also used to appear after some time and used to stay longer. Then windows Boot up was very fast.

My very old Dell laptop when fitted with SSD boots up very fast.same is the case of my old Acer windows tablet (2 GB RAM) **but Chuwi took quite some time and needed real hard and long pressing of start button. **

The issue I found with this Chuwi is the very cheap quality of battery connector.

**I have pulled and pushed countless times of various connectors in PC, laptop, TV, treadmill, sound system automobile and several other machines I never found a piece as fragile and as brittle like Chuwi. **Plastic is probably recycled or very old

Regards

2 Likes

@Management please help @Kishor