How to apply for after-sales service for your chuwi products

Did you describe your problem specifically to aftersale@chuwi.com and tell them your device model and serial number?If so, please let me know how they responded.If not, please tell me your email address.

Thanks for your help

Yes, I gave them whatever they wanted Yet, No reply from them.

I am sure there is a minor problem but we can not figure it out.

I am ready to buy whatever they say even I will purchase a second hand piece available on OLX to extract parts.

U tube video on surface 4 says a small resister near the CPU is the issue if it is not a jumper can solve this problem

Chuwi is said to be a clone Microsoft Surface. Same solution is given in another video for dead China mobiles

Somehow, I want to start at any cost.

kratlye@gmail.com

+91 8369297726

1 Like

OK, I’ve been following up for you.Please note to check the information.

Dear sir,

On the third boot and within total less than 1 hours operation I book pro died suddenly after 1 minute from smooth start battery charged from 84 to 86% at the time of blank screen. There was no warning of any kind. USB C port was connected to 5 V 2 A mobile charger. It tickle charged by just 2 % from 84 to 86 % at that time key board was connected,

No software was running.

I tried all the solutions given on the net and suggested by Microsoft as it is supposed to be clone of Microsoft surface.

On charging charging side becomes slightly warm. So charging should be OK. There is no beeping of any kind so RAM should be ok

When connected to PC it recognises SSD but says it malfunctioned. So There should be no issues with SSD

So either video card is dead Or some part on the motherboard is dead

I tube video days on resistor near CPU usually goes.

I am ready to do anything to revive this brand new piece lying dead.

Please suggest what to do.

Regards

Athalye

Please continue to contact with the after-sales service!

Dear Sir,

My Chuwi 12.3 inches U book pro died on third booting without any warning or signal one minutes after boot up

That time battery charged up from 84 to 86%

I tried all the solutions available on the net.

Shown to tablet experts

Yet it is dead. No charging light is on but becomes slightly warmer on charging side. No beeping so RAM is ok

Laptop recognises SSD but says malfunctioned. So SSD should be ok

So either video is dead or some component on the mother board is dead

Could be either a capacitor or a resister

Please help. I am ready to pay whatever you want for no fault of mine. I can even by a second hand Chuwi that Nobody is ready to purchase to extract parts It is Chuwi 12 inches.

Please reply

Regards

Kishor athalye

+918369197726

One IC is overheating I am not getting it. 12 inches old Chuwi is costing about 180 US$ will it have similar mother board?

1 Like

Hello Dear,

Please be patient, I understand your frustration but waiting is the best option for now.

Chuwi Service team will reply to you once they have their things sorted. You have to wait for 24 - 48 hrs atleast to get a response once you have posted something.
Posting the same thing again and again will only make you and others reading this post more frustrated.

@Management Please look into his request.

Thanks.

Thanks

Inspire of writing to both Lazada and Chuwi both at least 10 times both did not give me the yellow customs receipt. It was COD I even wrote to them to cancel order . I Could have refused the delivery

Now after again writing to Lazada they aware to give just RS. 500 compensation

So first I lost 2000 and now this thing

My instinct was telling me not to accept it.

But as a leniency I accepted it.

I purchased it only for tax saving. In India it is available as a second hand that I might have to buy for the sake of key board and active pen. It will cost me Rs. 13000 but it is not laminated , 64GB and 3 hours of battery life, I have to hurry before it is sold.

1 Like

Tablet expert says **power management IC **Is over heating. Which IC is this? can you send it or can I purchase It on Alibaba

I am ready to pay before throwing this brand new CHUWI U BOOK Pro into dust bin Second Hand 12 inches tablet is available can it have this IC? China tablets have from prices to piece different configuration

Please respond

Kishor Athalye

You need to reply to @Management and not me.
As i am just a community member.

Wish you luck

We generally do not recommend third party brands for computer accessories.Original accessories should contact aftersale@chuwi.com for details.

After sales not responding I want original only I am even ready to purchase or purchase good second hand Chuwi tablet to extract this IC I want information n this power management IC

I have learned the situation, and the after-sales department told me that there is no power management IC sent to you for the time being.Considering that your equipment is still under warranty, I suggest you send it back for repair. Our professionals need to analyze the cause of the equipment failure.But this is the time when the coronavirus is circulating and cannot be sent to Hong Kong yet, so you may need to wait.I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

thank you I understand I will wait

There are many complaints of different new machines suddenly dying having this DDH379 power management IC Temperature goes as high as 160 Deg C One person gave temporary 12 V DC connector bypassing this IC video is available Machine starts as seen in the video. HTTPS://YouTu.be/cd2IIhSW171

all used official supplied power adapters

Many complaints are there on LattePanda

It means problem is there with circuit

Just check

it’s not really a power management ic, it’s low quiescent current linear regulator.

Thank you so much

I don’t know any thing . But saw many complaints on this DDH 379 new piece dying suddenly. Same issue: getting very hot.

This piece is not available anywhere.

It seems sending back to Chuwi is the only solution

It’s available on Taobao, but problem may be not in this ic or not only in it , so it’s better not to fix by yourself without any diagnostics.

Thanks you are absolutely correct it is better Chuwi handles it.

1 Like