Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon - working perfectly on Hi12

I was able to install Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon Live USB on my Chuwi Hi12 and get everything working including

• WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • Audio
  • Touchscreen (even this became active after updating drivers from inside Linux)
  • Wow it runs Super Fast!!! Bonus…

What I can’t figure out is how to get rid of Android and free up space to install Linux native besides Windows 10. There’s plenty of instruction on restating configurations so that I can allocate more space to Android that I did years ago granting 20GB to Android and remaining going to Windows 10. Either way, I guess I’ll have to rework my configuration again since Android 5.1 crashes constantly and is simply unusable. I suspect my plan of attack would be

• Backup Windows 10 to keep anything working and needing to restore
  • run through process [Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver Dualboot process to enlarge and possibly remove partitions or installations
  • Then restore Windows 10
  • Resize Windows 10 partition to provide space for Linux
  • and finally install Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon native partition that now works perfectly
  • while enabling boot options from inside Windows (or 3rd party boot loader) to load Linux Mint

Would appreciate any feedback, suggestions, and thanks for the help!

Sorli…