Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon - working perfectly on Hi12

I was able to install Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon Live USB on my Chuwi Hi12 and get everything working including

• WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • Audio
  • Touchscreen (even this became active after updating drivers from inside Linux)
  • Wow it runs Super Fast!!! Bonus…

What I can’t figure out is how to get rid of Android and free up space to install Linux native besides Windows 10. There’s plenty of instruction on restating configurations so that I can allocate more space to Android that I did years ago granting 20GB to Android and remaining going to Windows 10. Either way, I guess I’ll have to rework my configuration again since Android 5.1 crashes constantly and is simply unusable. I suspect my plan of attack would be

• Backup Windows 10 to keep anything working and needing to restore
  • run through process [Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver Dualboot process to enlarge and possibly remove partitions or installations
  • Then restore Windows 10
  • Resize Windows 10 partition to provide space for Linux
  • and finally install Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon native partition that now works perfectly
  • while enabling boot options from inside Windows (or 3rd party boot loader) to load Linux Mint

Would appreciate any feedback, suggestions, and thanks for the help!

Sorli…

Yep, it’s working also to me, but I don’t know if you got the same wifi issues, it seems disconnect every while and reconnect, it’s practically inapreciatly but happens to me. Also, most of times touchscreen is working, but sometimes it seems driver not loaded during system boot. Are you getting these issues too?

Thanks.
Doc.