Minibook x N100 won't turn on anymore after 4 weeks of use

Hi,

I purchased the Minibook x N100 about 4 weeks ago from Aliexpress. Everything was functioning perfectly, and I had charged and used the laptop several times without any issues. Starting today, the device won’t turn on, and the LEDs on the side are not lighting up. I recall seeing a blue light for a few seconds when I tried to turn on the laptop today for the first time, but I didn’t notice any light after that. I’ve tried charging it with different chargers and cables, but none are working. The last time I used the laptop, I did nothing different except charge it for a few minutes with a standard power bank that I use to charge my other laptops and phones on a regular basis. Anyway, it was still working perfectly when I stopped charging it with the power bank and before I shut it down for the last time a few days ago.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Is there anything I can do to try and resolve this issue? This is incredibly frustrating.
Thank you

Probably the powerbank did not had enough power? Can you leave the laptop charging for a few hours?is possible the battery discharged completely

When I charged it with a power bank, the Minibook X already had over 95% battery. I just charged it until it reached 100%, and then I powered the Minibook X off. Two days later, when I tried to turn it on, it wouldn’t power up, so it doesn’t seem to be related to the power bank at all. I also tried charging the Minibook X for several hours with the original charger and other chargers, but nothing works. It simply won’t turn on, and none of the LEDs show any light. What else can I try to resolve this issue? As I mentioned, I bought it only 4 weeks ago…

Then i suggest you to contact the shop in Aliexpress in which you bought it, to see if possible get a replacement or they can offer you more asistance. Do not wait, more time.