Windows 11 update per Chuwi

Received an email from Chuwi customer service. My Larkbox J4115 can only be upgraded to Windows 11 if Chuwi decides to send us a link with the update. Apparently you can’t update from Microsoft. I am very disappointed.

I’ve already tested ‘‘windows 11 insider preview’’, on larkbox, and it works.

That’s great to hear. Regardless of what Chuwi told me, I will attempt to install Windows 11 when it’s available. I don’t get why Chuwi doesn’t understand this. According to whynotwin11 tool, Larkbox is ready to go. Strange.

Chuck Holtslander

You can install it on an usb drive, without make any changes on your Larkbox, fallow the link: https://uupdump.net/
to create an ISO, install it with Rufus 3.10, on the field image option, choose windows to go.
On the first boot, if the fan does not spin, you have to install the drivers manualiy, check the images

The Chuwi Larkbox with firmware 5.13 is compatible with Windows 11 although this was first denied by Microsoft’s utility PC Health.
This can be solved by changing the settings TPM and Secure boot in the BIOS a few times enable - disable - enable and reboot until PC Health recognizes TPM 2.0.

Regards

Yay, thanks - it worked for me!

I was about to give up, but I tired one last time to disable and re-enable TPM, and finally it found the TPM module in BIOS

Where is the BIOS update downloadable from, and can it be installed without an OS?

It worked for me also! Now just wait for the update…
So I turned off TPM rebooted and then turned on and rebooted…

where is the tpm in bios?

It’s on advance → Trusted Computing or so, more in the end of the list…

I’m finding just this in trusted computing, i’m trying to install win11 with flash USB but in the process of installation it send me a message error can’t install it.
What about ‘‘NO Security Device Found’’ should be existing or No

Platform Trust Technology

Finaly i’m solving this problem by bypassing TPM 2.0 requirement, there are a good video in youtube showing how to do.
LINK TO THE BEST VIDEO TO SOLVE TPM 2.0 AND CPU REQUIREMENT

My Larkbox has the same screen. In the other topic, the picture shows the security device. I’m afraid there is newer version of Larkbox that has the security chip.

Buenos días. To tengo tres equipos Chuwi (HeroBook Pro, Gemibook Pro y CoreBos Pro) y los tres están actualizados desde Update de Windows. Y funcionan perfectamente. Un saludo

Este no fue el caso para nosotros debemos ofrecer una solución para no publicitar productos que no tengan problemas, tus computadoras seguramente son compatibles, en resumen tienes suerte loool

1 Like

Este es mensaje al que yo contesté:
Recibí un correo electrónico del servicio de atención al cliente de Chuwi. My Larkbox J4115 solo se puede actualizar a Windows 11 si Chuwi decide enviarnos un enlace con la actualización. Aparentemente no se puede actualizar desde Microsoft. Estoy muy decepcionado.
[/quote]
¡Qué rapidez para rebatirlo! Lástima que no sea así para resolver otros problemas. Cuando uno compra un equipo es de su propiedad no de Chiwim Asus, Hp, etc., y el sistema operativo que traía era Windows 10 Home con licencia de Microsoft, algo que yo cambié a Windows 10 Pro en todos mis equipos bajo mi responsabilidad. Según el anuncio de arriba denuncia que es Chiwi quién tiene que otorgarnos la gracia del permiso para instalar Windows 11 y no es así. Se puede bajar las ISO para ello y preparadas ya para instalarlo sin problemas. ¡¡Desde la misma página de Windows 11!! Eso es lo que he querido transmitir, que bajo la responsabilidad de cada uno utilizar sus equipos, pagados, como mejor entienda. Y sí, tengo suerte porque he tenido tan solo que actualizarlos. Suerte y porque tengo pagadas mis licencias originales. No he tenido que esperar a que Chuwi decida enviarme un enlace con la actualización. Que como tarde lo mismo que ne atender a los clientes… Espero y deseo que este usuario pueda actualizar su equipo lo antes posible y que pueda realizar sus trabajos en ellos sin ninguna dificultad. Un saludo

Well, in my case, I disabled TPM and restarted, then enabled tpm and restarted. Then ran the compatibility tool and it was compatible with windows 11. So I used assistant to install and it went perfectly…

Hi,
The Larkbox has fTPM on board so no physical TPM module like ATX motherboards but embedded in the firmware (fTPM). By definition fTPM is always version 2.0. So activate this firmware function and an update to Windows 11 will be offered by Microsoft with preservation of further updates which is not guaranteed if you bypass the requirements with a clean install or a registry hack (whereby in the latter case all installed applications and files can be preserved).

Regards

1 Like

Yes indeed, just enable and disable this functionality in BIOS and the tpm will be activated. just type tpm.msc in run (windows touch +R) to confirm the TPM statut. THANKS MAN