Chuwi hipen h6 not recognized

Hi everyone!
i just bought a new Chuwi Ubook and Hipen H6…
But i have a problem. The Hipen doesn’t work! the drivers are all the latest…
Can someone help me?!

Thank you.
Francesco.

1 Like

Hipen H6 is only compatible with UBook:

Try this thread for some advice.

Fine! i’ll give back HiPen H6… thank you!

Francesco, também tenho problema, comprei uma só marca, tablet Chuwi HI 10 X e HIPen H6, assim não está funcionar.
Vou colocar e colar aqui a copia da publicação da Banggood.

“Descrição:
Adequado para: CHUWI UBook Pro / UBook (nova versão) / Hi10 X (nova versão) Comprimido
Pode desenhar, esboçar diretamente na tela de toque.
O chip duplo, suporta 4096 níveis de sensibilidade à pressão, oferece uma sensação de toque mais fluente.
Com esta caneta, você pode obter a experiência de escrita mais natural no tela sensível ao toque como uma caneta real.”

Conseguiste alguma coisa?
Fernando

Have a problem, I bought a single brand, Chuwi HI 10 X and HIPen H6 tablet, so it is not working.
I will put and paste the copy of the Banggood publication here.

"Description:
Suitable for: CHUWI UBook Pro / UBook (new version) / Hi10 X (new version) Tablet
You can draw, sketch directly on the touch screen.
The dual chip, supports 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity, offers a more fluent touch feeling.
With this pen, you can get the most natural writing experience on the touchscreen like a real pen. ”

Has anyone achieved anything?

Have a problem, I bought a single brand, Chuwi HI 10 X and HIPen H6 tablet, so it is not working.
I will put and paste the copy of the Banggood publication here.

"Description:
Suitable for: CHUWI UBook Pro / UBook (new version) / Hi10 X (new version) Tablet
You can draw, sketch directly on the touch screen.
The dual chip, supports 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity, offers a more fluent touch feeling.
With this pen, you can get the most natural writing experience on the touchscreen like a real pen. ”

Has anyone achieved anything?

Fernando

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: An old guy with sunglasses
I got the same problem:

HiPen H6 not working properly ; keeping the pen close to the bottom menu bar appears the cursor. I keep closer to the screen about 1/2 cm then when I reach the upper menu bar of an application or the center of the screen I press the pen at the screen. That way I can draw. if I lift the pen above the screen about 5cm, the cursor is lost and the pen doesn’t work.
Again I have to go to the bottom menu bar and reuse the pen.
Is the first time I use active pen and tablet, Is this normal?
If this is the way to use an expensive stylus then is better to use my finger