The laptop is charging worse and worse each time

At first the laptop began to charge at 80%, with each recharge cycle the maximum charge level decreased, now the laptop charges only 40%

Can you tell me more or less when it started to charge less and less? Did you install something? laptop fall? can you think on any kind error ? so we can think if its hardware or maybe software issue?

@manonegra222 what do you think

Everything suggests a problem with communicating cells in the battery that has reduced the charge capacity.

immediately after purchase, 1 month ago

I didn’t drop it, nothing happened to it. I reinstalled the system and installed

My model corebook xpro i5-1235u

I saw your advice from the 20th year that you need to discharge the laptop to 0, now it’s not 40, but 20 percent of the charge

How is this going? if no change, i think will need a new battery, repair or replace.

Can you tell me where are you from and in which platform did you purchase it¿?
@lost1ang ,do not let time pass, i need to ask my colleagues for it.

I bought it in the Yandex store in Russia (Moscow), but now I moved to Kazakhstan (Ost Kamenogorsk)

I don’t know what to do because this store is not in the country where I am now
And also this is my work laptop and I don’t have another one (

Can I get a new battery or drivers for my device maybe the problem is in them?

i am asking if by chance we can send the battery to your new place.

Tell me also your serial number to send the drivers

We can send a battery to you. You need to do this.

You need to: Go to www.chuwi.com ,
Select your zone up corner right side(in your case is Global)
Menu-Explore -Contact us- Aftersales Service

-Fill the form aftersales

-Dont forget to write INSIDE in the message:

1-Serial Number /
2-Where are you from:
3-when did you buy it:
4- Where did you buy it with proofs(screen capture of the sale , emails etcc, for warranty purposes)
5- ADD your address , because we have stock
6- Ask them the Drivers also
7- Problem you have, basicallly the battery does not charge anymore, that you installed things, and still not working, and replace would be better.

*They answer in 48h
^*When you do it, write me a private message and tell me your email ,so i can check we received.

CWI530-521E1E1HDMXX
YCoBXPNY11H23080008

i send message with need data
my email lostlxxx@icloud.com

We received it . Im sure you will get soon an answer. :slight_smile:

1. you have not provided the drivers for my model, can you provide them?
    CWI530-521E1E1HDMXX
    YCoBXPNY11H23080008
  2. I got into a closed loop where the support says write to the seller, and the seller writes to the official support.

I talked with my colleague in support, Please answer her in the last email. And provide the complete name, address, and phone. We will send a new battery for you.When you do that please write me and i will check if your email has arrived.

*This is an exception and will be for free. Because you already moved from the location you bought it.

But for other users who may see this post in future. If you dont purchase from the official store, even its under warranty , we wont offer send for free, you need to contact the store you bought it.
In order to have warranty support from us for free you need to have it purchased from our official stores.
If you contact us and you did not purchase through our official stores, any warranty issues must be paid.

Here you can see all the stores:

Software:

Windows:20230203_V7.0_Beta

Drivers:

bios:

Thank you so much, I sent my details, I will know where to buy next time

lets see if that can solve the problem on your laptop

The battery is sent. I send you by message the tracking number,

Hello, I received and changed the battery ( three days ago ). But today the problem appeared again, the laptop stopped charging above 85%

Then in that case, you need to send it to repair to any of your local stores, as as i said previouslly we dont offer repair for free if its not purchased from our official stores. If you want to send it to HK to our center, you need to pay for everything. And right now will take 2 months or more to repair :frowning: