Problema Recarga de Batería

Good day: I bought the aerobook notebook and a month ago I have the following problem with the battery, when I am using it it suddenly turns off, having a 40% charge. I can only use it connected to the electric current. The following video is from another aerobook user, but it is exactly what happens to me too. My SSD has already been damaged for this reason, I had to change it. I can not send the equipment because it is very expensive from Argentina, it is not a problem of drivers, please if they have any solution to help me since it does not make sense to have a laptop connected to the electric current all the time. Cuando se esta cargando pasa de 0% a 100% en uno o dos minutos.

Don’t worry Dear,
I have also same problem. But it is good news it not a problem… It is Chuwi battery make good and long lasting automatic charging management program. When you need to discharge your battery for safe it… it automatically discharge under 40% and you don’t need to anything … some time later it is automatically get full charged… that save your battery life for all time charging port connected system.

Also try to setup windows 10 1903 version

No comprendo, por que dice que no es un problema.

I do not understand, because it says it is not a problem.

Someone of the stuff could answer something to this problem?

@manonegra222 Something to add?

You should write to aftersale@chuwi.com putting a link to the YouTube video since that department does not read this forum

Hi, someone in Chuwi wrote with a solution, and I dont get what they say, which is a kind of tutorial to do something, but I can´t understand what I have to do. Someone got the same answer and try this way?

Is this:

1. Brush the EC as the tutorial states.

2. discharge the device to low power to shut down.

3. turn on the device and discharge to shut down again

u disk brush EC method

As shown in Figure 1, first extract the downloaded EC file, and copy all the files in the EC to the root directory of the disk.
2, U disk format (FAT32 format named WINPE)
3, [picture is only for reference EC file and download)

5, put the u disk into the notebook, in the state of shutdown. Press the power button and press the FN + F7 button on the keyboard at the same time, (or F7) to enter the selection to start the device interface as shown below.

Select UEFI:Generis, Partition 1 press Enter, EC flashes the tablet to automatically shut down, unplug the U disk

I don’t have any answer from CHUWI, this is not serious, here no one of the stuff come to try to fix, or at lest to give us a answer. Could someone do something??

I have not seen the files sent to you but it seems that it is an update of Bios. Perform the indicated process to see if the fault is corrected, but I think the problem is with the battery

What? I said I don´t understand their messsage, dont know what I have to do, and they didnt send any file, just a document with this “”“tutorial”"". There isn´t no CHUWI stuff here who can give us an answer for this so big problem? We bought a laptop which is not portable, this is crazy, we dont have any solution or any help from CHUWI in a entire month, I can`t belive this

I thought that, in addition to the tutorial, I had received a link to download the files for the bios.
I am with the same problem, my battery does not last more than 100 minutes and, before getting a new battery, I wait for a response from the after-sales service

About Aerobook, if after you installed the EC still doesn’t work, then is the battery problem.You should contact aftersale@chuwi.com, and they will tell you the details of the repair to be sent to Hong Kong.

The reason why it can only be sent to Hong Kong is that our other maintenance points cannot provide the maintenance service of replacing the battery.

A mi también me enviaron ese archivo EC y el tutorial, pero no me sirvió de nada, solo lograron que ahora tenga que usar la tecla FN cada vez que deba modificar el brillo, el volumen o la retroiluminación del teclado. Parece que es una reconfiguración de la bios, pero igual tengo que usar la arrobook enchufada para que no se apague abruptamente. No puedo enviar a China denuevo ya que es muy costoso, asique la enviaré a algún servicio técnico aquí donde vivo a ver si le encuentran alguna solución.

Puedes cambiar la batería tú mismo, pero el costo de la batería entorno a los 50 euros. No es una operación difícil. Sólo quitar unos tornillos de la carcasa (ojo que hay dos escondidos debajo de las gomas de traseras, quitar los tornillos de la batería y desconectar el cable que va en un conector.

Y supongo que CHUWI no se haría cargo del coste de una nueva batería, ¿no? ¿Su única solución es enviar el ordenador a China, quedarnos sin un producto por el que hemos pagado, sin saber siquiera cuánto tiempo van a tardar en devolverlo?

He comprado una batería para probar si se corrige el fallo y es realmente de la batería. No he comprado la original, en prevención de que vuelva a dar el fallo sino una compatible. Cuando la pruebe, contaré mis experiencias y además se las comunicaré a Chuwi.

Buenísimo. Espero tu comentario y veo si consigo una batería con las mismas especificaciones, porque no se si la marca venda una original, igual yo tuve que cambiar el disco solido que traía por un kingston porque se dañó durante una de las actualizaciones del windows, el que traía era muy genérico y temo que las baterías también lo son, ya llevo gastado mas que si me hubiese comprado una laptop aquí en Argentina, pero igual la sigo usando conectada al cargador obvio, inhabilite la batería para evitar causarle mas daño si es que todavía se la puede recuperar.

hola, es triste tener un laptop nuevo y que tenga ese fallo, mantengo con mi aerobook conectado por este problema, y yo compré este equipo por la portabilidad, por favor hazno saber como te ha ido con la bateria que compraste.