How to apply for after-sales service for your chuwi products

Can anyone share the contact details of the Spanish service center? I have a screen issue with my Herobook but neither aftersale nor service respond to my messages.
Also, is the above mentioned Spanish facility the only one in Europe?
Hope to get answers here, otherwise there is none left to contact.
Thanks in advance

Try this: serviciotecnico@edawls.com

Thanks, I do.
Is this the only one in Spain that provides services for CHUWI products?

as far as I know, there is only one in Europe and one in Russia.

yes, you are right there is only one in the EU. the Spanish stuff has responded promptly, unlike chuwi. since my issue has nothing to do with warranty ( 2 year old herobook ) I have to ask chuwi directly. I am advised to reach them at: aftersale-service@chuwi.com
now I am waiting maybe someone will respond at this time…

I have a hero pro laptop English keyboard and language can you please tell me which keys to use to access the @ key as I cannot find how to do it

Thank you.

Hallo
Ich habe Windows 10 neu Installiert und konnte alle Treiber und Funktionen herstellen, bis auf den Touchscreen, anscheinend hat niemand eine Idee wie das Gelöst werden kann.
Finde einfach keinen Treiber dafür, oder muss da was im Bios eingestellt werden aber wo?

Grüße

Probiere mal alt gr und q oder alt gr 2

Hi, I’ve been trying to get my corebook x fixed for three months and I’m still having no luck. Can you intervene for me?

Hello

I have just bought a Herobook pro laptop.
After one day of utilisation, the power is not charging anymore.
The power charger is not working anymore.
Could you let me know how to RMA the power charger?
Thanks

Hi.I don’t receive answer from your aftersale.What should I do?

Please see the below link.

https://forum.chuwi.com/t/hipad-pro-color-issues-in-addition-to-resolution/26519

Hello, I bought a CorebookX 14 from Banggood on 22.06.2021. Few weeks later, i got my laptop.

1. Windows came without activation
  2. Screen Flickering was to be seen, A kind of artifact, it is somtime stabile, then the windows starts jumping around.

I liked the Laptop so much that i ordered a second one directly from CHUWI, I also bought Larkbook, and mostly I am satisfied customer. In the meantime, I was writng for few months now to service@chuwi.com, I got windows activation key, but no resolution for the biggest problem, the screen flickering.

I need a repair or replacement. Please give some support, what should i do. Thanks!

Video Link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/M72wrgyCJjtFMemn8

Hello, I have the same problem, I bought a corebook x computer, from my country Peru, and I need the computer drivers or a copy of the operating system image in case a later software problem arises, I have sent messages to various emails that chiwi facilitates but After a week of that nobody answers me, understand that having bought from so far it is good to have those drivers or the copy of the system.
please helpme

Hi, how are you? Good afternoon.

I purchased a Chuwi Corebook XPro computer two weeks ago and unfortunately the computer does not have audio, I get a message saying “There is no audio device installed” and I would like to download the audio driver and microphone, could you tell me what is the name of this or send me a download link please

Hi,

Does it include changes in description of the product taken after You’ve sold several pieces?
Fx You have deleted statement, that Chuwi HiPad Air supports Widevine L1 (from your website, from aliexpress shop, and so on). There are still plenty of rewievs on the internet, that names Widevine L1 support in this model.

How’ll You handle it? Money back? OTA update with Widevine L1 support?

s2art

1 Like

Yeah, I wonder what you do with that too??

This thread
is Helpful

Last December 3 we placed CHUWI Hi10 X 10.1, but it still appears as unfulfilled and according to the shipping policy it should already be in transit for Spain.
Please, can you tell us what is the problem with the shipment?